Hi loves, Coachella is kind of old news at this point but in the midst of trying to recover from it, I never sat down and blogged about it.
If you follow me on Instagram you’ll have already seen my outfit photos, thus I won’t get too deep into detail about them, I will however spill some of the labels I wore, and where to snag them yourself.
First things first: OUTFITS
- Some Days Lovin “Jane Teddy”(oops I wore lingerie as clothes)…. $63
- Free People “Hidden Cities” bra … $58
- Aldo lace up high tops… $70
- Forever21 hat, jewelry and belt $20, $12, $26
What we termed as “Pink day”
- Free People “Make Your Point” bra … $58
- Pacsun K&K “Fortune Blue Ripped High Rise Shorts”…$44
- ASOS Pink Lace set…$48
- Sterling Frazier “Concho Choker” in Cognac… $80
- Tobi “Beverly Denim Shorts”…$48
- Tobi “Delilah Daisy Mesh Bralette”…$48
- Express “Double Buckle Belt”…$39
The gals and I drove from Colorado, stopped in Vegas for one night and LA the next, did some exploring in Palm Springs and had an insane stream of bad events happen but it was all worth it.
The actual experience at Coachella was something else, the energy and people..everyone was so nice! We saw all of our favorite artists including A$AP, and The Chainsmokers. Met some old friends and made some new ones, overall I would highly recommend going at least once!